Today in case you hadn't noticed all the supermarket displays, is Valentine's Day. It is also the day of the Kent derby between Sittingbourne and Herne Bay. This presents something of a lover's dilemma: Romance v Football.
So, you go on a guilt trip and stay at home. Cupid is present but, as background noise in plenty of households. One of you wants some sweet, sweet lovin' whilst the other keeps checking the score on Football Webpages. Well, we have a solution. Well another year and its time to think about that night out for Valentine day we have a offer for you guys and girls bring your partner along to the match on Tuesday night and they come in for free
PLEASE NOTE SITTINGBORUNE FC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FOLLOWING DIVORCE
02/12 - 02/19
- We are The Brickies 2016/17
- HERNE BAY ON TUESDAY NIGHT
- CHATHAM TOWN AWAY - RYMAN LEAGUE DIV 1 SOUTH Slide...
- FINAL SCORE: SITTINGBOURNE 2 HERNE BAY 2
- Today in case you hadn't noticed all the supermark...
- Did you know
- Valentine's Day
- So Guys and Girls link to the 3 all match from the...
- OK GUYS AND GIRLS SEND US YOUR PHOTOS OF THE GAMES...
- TOOTING & MITCHAM UTD - AWAY / RYMAN LEAGUE DIV 1 ...
- ▼ 02/12 - 02/19 (10)